Rental Car Momma – Save On Car Rentals
Yes we know that anybody can get public transportation to get around a big city but if you do want comfort but are not willing to spend too much, then rental car Momma is a great option. When you are on a business travel or out for leisure travel, you should expect to spend at least $20 a day for a compact vehicle. But for luxury cars, the cost may go up to around $1000 a day. We are going to go over the techniques to save on car rental, but first let’s know why you might want to consider rental car momma.
Rental Car Momma Florida
Rental car momma offers a range car rental services. They provide you with what you need: 8 or 12 passenger vans, one or two way car rental, car rental in Canada, Europe, Africa and of course in America, and cheap or luxury car rental. Rental car momma has partners scattered all across the world in five continents, so you won’t have a problem finding them. They also offer rental car coupons and rental car codes for discounts and other saving offers. Some of the popular rental car momma coupons and deals are as follows:
- Thrifty Car Rental Coupons (5% to 15% discounts)
- Avis Car Rental Coupons (free upgrades, $30+ off, 35% off)
- Budget Car Rental Coupons (up to 30% off, free upgrades)
- Dollar Rent A Car Coupons (rental discounts, 10% to 20% off)
- Enterprise Rent A Car Coupons (discounts, unlimited mileage, $9.99 weekend)
- Hertz Car Rental Coupons (weekly discounts, double points, $25 to $50 off)
- Advantage Rent A Car Coupons (free upgrades)
- National Car Rental Coupons (last minute deals, specials, free upgrades, $20+ off)
- Alamo Rent A Car Coupons (free upgrades, last minute deals, enterprise discounts
Tips on How to Save On Car Rentals
- Make sure you reserve the rental at least a week before your trip. In the meantime you could keep on looking for better deals as you do not have to pay up front.
- Look for car rental companies that offer discounts for pre-payment. You should keep in mind that pre-paid car rentals are non-refundable.
- There is a big chance of getting discounts for a weekend rental. Chances are you will get a 30% to 50% discount. So, prepare your trip accordingly. For example, if you have planned to go on a 5 day trip and would like to drive only 2 days, then let those 2 days be the weekend.
- It is typical that airport car rental counters will charge more than usual since the place is a convenience factor. The idea is to take a public transportation to the agency which is away from the airport location and then rent a car.
- Always keep yourself updated with rental car momma because the site provides links to all the latest coupons and deals on car rentals.
- The last thing you could do is sign up for the email newsletter service that well known car rental companies, such as Alamo, National and Budget provides. They send offers and deals through email.
- Smart Cars are cheap to rent and very easy to get around in busy cities.